Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Black Friday 2011

So most holidays Tyler & I try to come up with a video to show off. Usually its of our vacation trip that we took over the summer along with some commercials and ofcourse a few pranks!
This Christmas we showed off our South by South Dakota Video of our summer trip to South Dakota with Caleb & Lindsey. And our Black Friday Video.
Come Black Friday we head out to the stores and see what crazyness we can find. This year though I thought it'd be fun to do a short video of us out getting the deals. Instead of posting it to the blog we went with youtube so that it can be bigger.
Only thing is you have to click on the link to view it. I'm not a big fan of youtube and becoming a 15 minute celebrity so that is why you can only find the video from the link.
So without further ado here is the link...


Let me know what ya'll think! We also have other videos we will try and post later!
xoxo r

3 comments:

  1. Okay- I promise I'll watch that at home. But in the meantime, where do you make your banners? Hopefully it's on the web. Or you're an angel and will make me one. I swear that's why I don't blog as much any more- I'm not 100% happy with the looks of it. (It was very nice of my friend to make the banner- but he never sent me the matching background.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make mine! I'd love to give ya a new one! Facebook me with your ideas and send me any pictures u want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! Forgot to set it up to email me if you responded. I am so FBing you right now! lol

    ReplyDelete