Sunday, January 16, 2011

I had a dream...

I had a dream that I was cleaning and organizing some random ladies house! Yup a dream about cleaning, pretty sure that has never happened to me but thankfully it fueled me to get things done on Sunday.

Cleaning was pretty easy because living in such a small place there really isn't to much to clean. But i still think there is alot that can be given away!

We did manage to get rid of the horrible smell under the sink. And i mean HORRIBLE!! I gagged and about threw up every time i went near the sink! Tyler said he can handle the smell and it wasn't that bad so he got the job of cleaning everything out under there and fixing the leak. I'm extremely thankful he did because i couldn't handle the smell much longer, I smell anything and all random things my nose is like a dog's nose!!
BONUS! Since he can handle horrible smells I told him that'll be great when we have kids with nasty diapers! HA

We also got a binder while we were out to organize all of the print outs/magazine recipes that we find. Then we separated it out so its our own cookbook!

Hope my posts inspires ya'll to clean something out and organize! Even if it is just the freezer you'll feel much better i know i sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment