Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How to be...

Your husband's best friend.
Its a book I got from my Aunt Jan & her family as a wedding gift, tyler got how to be a wife's best friend! Well I happened to open it up tonight to read "139: Have an extra set of keys made for your house or car and hide them where they will be available the next time he is locked out"

What's SO funny about that is that Tyler has locked himself out of our house at least 3 times!!
The last time it happened it was in December and 20 degrees outside! I was still 40 minutes away when I got the call that he did it again. So as soon as I got home I went down to True Valve and got 3 keys! Yeah THREE, they were on sale so I figured I'd better stock up who knows when he'll lose one.

So tonight as I'm reading #139 out loud he starts laughing.....why? Well because the keys are hidden but not outside!!!

I'll be the one laughing next time he locks himself and he'll be hearing a "I told you so!"

No comments:

Post a Comment