Saturday, October 15, 2011

Painting the town

So we've been here for a few weeks and have gotten most of the things put away but we were ready to put our stamp on it and add some color.
Most of the colors in our house are neutral colors which is awesome expect I've lived with them in apartments/duplex for 4.5 years so I am so ready for COLOR!
I feel in love with Dutch Boy Infidelity Pool, ya guessed it Turquoise! And I went straight for the front door.

Do ya see it? It blends in with all of the walls...not very exciting.
But now....

BAM! Now you can find it!

Here is a what the front of the house looked like before with the door white.


And now blue! LOVE IT!
I'll be back later to show you what else got Infidelity Pool Paint!
Lets just say my house is looking very cheerful & bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment