Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Coupons...

Not sure if ya'll have heard about the show extreme couponing but I have to say you have to check it out on TLC! This show is insane! It is so great that these people are getting hundreds of dollars worth of groceries for free. But do you really need enough deodorant to last you 150 years?! I just keep yelling at the tv that these people need to donate to the shelters and churches who could really use it! A few people are pretty reasonable like the lady who is a stay at home mom or who has several kids or the lady who only buys what she really needs not like the guy who buys 1100 boxes of cereal and hundreds of tooth brushes!
Whew the guy is giving it all away! YEAH!!! HAHA!
I don't use coupons like I should but I think I will start, I have some in my purse right now but I looked at them when I was in the store and they are expired! OOPS! Soo I'll give it another try and hopefully use only what we need and use them before they expire!
Do any of you use coupons??

2 comments:

  1. I need to. But they usually expire before I remember them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats my problem too! Well unless I get the gordmans and kohls 20-30% off then i can always remember to use those!

    ReplyDelete