Friday, March 11, 2011

The Dresser

So forever ago I posted and said I would show ya'll what our new dresser looked like and bedding. So here it is in the beginning....



Its a normal 4 drawer dresser but all the fake looking wood just was not working for me.
So on a sunday afternoon I had tyler haul it to the garage and I sanded it off. It was very easy and only took me maybe 45 minutes.


Yup had to get a picture of me doing it so that you all wouldn't think i was lying!
We managed to even put 1 coat of paint on it.
The next day it snowed 11 inches so I skipped out on work and threw a 2nd coat on and lined the drawers with wrapper paper.


Lining the drawers was 1 of the best ideas i've ever found online! So there is my white dresser looking all pretty with the black and white drawers but that wasn't enough for me. So Tyler painted this on the front....


I just LOVE it!!

Here is another thing we did that weekend spray painted a old rotary phone my favorite color.


No comments:

Post a Comment