Friday, December 10, 2010

To Grandma's House We Go!

This past weekend my sister and I got to help decorate Grandma Jo's house. I LOVE christmas and decorating is my favorite part! I seem to be the craftiest only in the month of December....

My little helper here

Who painted and glittered up letters to put on the mantle

Then we made some Santa Hats for the mantle. They are SUPER cute and very easy to make. (this is the blog I got the idea from http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/2010/11/santa-hat-craft.html)
We made 3 different sizes so we all got to make one. It was like being a kid again doing crafts with grandma! :)




Here is the finished project!!
Here is Lind's JOY!

And the rest of the mantle! I am in love with this window (well any pretty window )
So we threw the window back up on to the mantle and added snow flakes.

Grandma's house is officially ready for Christmas!

I'll post a few other projects later!
If anyone has any extra random wood that they don't want let us know I've got LOTS of ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment